Monday, November 11, 2013

Three Movies of Sunny Leone in Six Month's

Sunny Leone Upcoming Movies:
Sunny Leone upcoming movies
Sunny Leone


After "Jisam 2" Success Bollywood actress Sunny Leone line up three movies which are going to release in next six months.Her upcoming movies are,Kaizad Gustad’s ‘Jackpot’ releases in Gregorian
calendar months, Ekta Kapoor’s horror film ‘Ragini MMS2’ releases in Gregorian calendar month 2014 and ‘Tina And Lolo’ can hit the screens in Apr.

According to Sunny's Sources she worked hard for her new movies.Her point of view on different genres movies,Sunny said “I am excited to let fans see that I will act in terribly totally different roles. every film I do currently can show a special|a distinct aspect of ME as i need to stay ensuring I keep my fans stunned with new and unique roles”.